Latta Plantation Ghostwalk

Since I've been writing so much about my new adventure, I thought it only fair to give you a live update of sorts. My feet are about to fall off as we had a huge crowd at the Latta Plantation Ghostwalk. Everything went pretty well. I got lots of compliments on my dress along with a lot of questions. I'll write in more detail about those later. Karen had some nice things to say at the end to me, and I thanked her very much for the opportunity. More to come at a later time. Time for beauty sleep here. I'll rest well having lived and done something that has been a long time in coming.

Comments

Anonymous said…
To use an old phrase, you've come a long way, sister. More power to you!

Jessica

Popular posts from this blog

A Step Forward Into the Past

Imperfections

She Found