Debutante Dress with a Pic and Video!

I'm sure many of you were wondering if I was ever going to put on that debutante dress again. After all it has been a year since I wrote about it, and she has shown all these other beautiful dresses. In fact, it was the first post in this award winning blog. Well never fear, my dear debs. Not only do I have a pic. I also have a video!

You'll probably also noticed that the debutante dress makes an appearance in the title page. It signals the start of a slightly different path for my life. I will always be the "Prom Queen", but I am now more the "TG Southern Belle." It is hopefully a maturation on my part. A Southern belle signifies a woman while still quite young but now a bit wiser. She is much more worldly yet still knows how to be feminine, and she still gets to wear beautiful dresses too.

Enjoy the video. Remember, since this is my debut, there is much more to come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a beautiful dress on you, Steph Marie! Just lovely! Ms Cecilia
Unknown said…
I enjoy reading all your post in your blogs. I guess you are a great blogger beacuse you have a lot of comments in your blogs. Keep on posting. Please inspire more people through your post! Fighting!

www.gofastek.com

Popular posts from this blog

A Step Forward Into the Past

Imperfections

She Found