Debutante Dress Addendum

This past Thursday, I had my final fitting for my debutante dress. It went very quickly as the dress fit perfectly. As Jackie did a little adjusting, I had another one of those mirror moments. There I was just like the beautiful debutante girl getting ready to be presented to society. Vickie even came upstairs to give her approval. She was like a proud mother telling me how beautiful I was. It was nice being fussed over so much.

I made a full girl's morning out of it buying some shoes at Nine West. If it wasn't for work commitments, I would have made a day of it! I'm still amazed at how easily I pass through the world as my real self. Only a couple years ago, it would have been a major undertaking. Now, I have truly come out, and maybe the debutante dress has a little something to do with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Step Forward Into the Past

Imperfections

She Found